GDP Space Systems’ has delivered multiple Model 3500 Ethernet Data Recorder units to a satellite launch facility to be used for recording mission data.
Model 3500 is a high data rate, large capacity streaming network recording system that utilizes mature and field-proven recording technology to deliver consistent, reliable recording and playback of
streaming IP telemetry data. The Model 3500 has been designed for Telemetry over IP (TMoIP), Voice over IP (VoIP) and Video over IP streaming data recording and reproduction applications. View the datasheet.
- Greater than 1GB/s sustained payload recording rate
- Separable Management and Data Network Interfaces
- Standard Dual 10 Gigabit and Dual 1 Gigabit Ethernet Interfaces
- Storage Capacities to 32TB
- AES Encryption
- Removable Hard Drive
- IRIG Time
- Built for High Reliability and Availability 24/7 operation
- Options for Additional I/O